Numerical control machine tool is the abbreviation of digital control machine tool, is a kind of automatic machine tool equipped with program control system. The control system can logically process the program specified by control code or other symbolic instructions, and decode it, so as to make the machine tool move and process parts.
Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC machine tools have the following characteristics:
● High processing accuracy, with stable processing quality;
● Can carry out multi-coordinate linkage, can process complex shape parts;
● Machining parts change, generally only need to change the NUMERICAL control program, can save production preparation time;
● The machine itself of high precision, large rigidity, can choose favorable processing dosage, high productivity (generally 3~5 times of ordinary machine tools);
● High degree of machine automation, can reduce labor intensity;
● Higher quality requirements for operators, higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.